Welcome to the Processing Division
As its name indicates, the ADOR's Processing Division is responsible for a variety of administrative and tax return and mail processing functions.
The division’s primary responsibilities include:
- Processing of electronic funds transfers.
- Management of Cashier’s Office: Serving walk-in customers and processing
all funds received.
- Various document and data processing functions.
- Management of mailroom facilities.
- Management of Records Center, departmental archives, and record
- Oversight of various vendor contracts related to mail processing, fund
deposit and certification, data processing and imaging, and record
- Design of ADOR forms/returns.