To view a complete listing of forms for individual income tax, please visit the forms page. You may search by form number, title of the form, division, tax category, and/or year.
Most Popular Forms
There are currently three ways that you can pay your taxes due on E-Filed and Paper Returns, Assessments and Invoices.
- E-pay through MAT: no fee will be charged.
- Credit Card Payments: You may be able to use your credit card to pay your tax liability with Official Payments Corporation, or Value Payment Systems. You may choose to use your Discover/Novus, MasterCard, Visa or American Express card. Value Payment Systems does not accept American Express but has a program called BillMeLater. There is a convenience fee for these services that is paid to Official Payments Corporation, or Value Payment Systems. This convenience fee is determined by each individual provider and may vary.
- Official Payments Corporation (Discover/Novus, MasterCard, Visa or American Express): Visit site or call 1-800-272-9829. If you choose to use the phone method, you will need to enter the Alabama Jurisdiction Code which is 1100.
- ValuePaymentSystems (BillMeLater, Discover/Novus, MasterCard or Visa)
- Mail: View Mailing Addresses for payments. Payments for Billing Letters, Invoices or Assessments should be mailed to the address found on the letter, invoice or assessment.
Form 40V: 2020 Individual Income Tax Payment Voucher