How to Apply
The process to apply for an ADOR internship is easy. You will need the following documents:
- State Intern Application Form
- Official college transcript(s)
- At least two letters of reference (one must be academic-based, such as from a department head, dean or instructor)
Note: The application is a fillable PDF form that can be emailed as soon as it’s been completed. The other necessary documents (transcripts and letters of reference) will be required at the time of the interview.
Steps to Apply
1. Complete the State Intern Application Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT: Be sure to fill in as much information as possible. Under “Education” on the first page of the application, please list all accounting courses you have taken.
2. Request official college transcripts, for each accredited postsecondary academic institution attended, and have them mailed to:
Alabama Department of Revenue
Human Resources Division
Attn: Internship Program
4102 Gordon Persons Building
50 North Ripley Street
Montgomery, AL 36132
3. Submit at least two letters of reference (one must be academic-based, such as from a department head, dean or instructor) by email to email@example.com, or by mail to the address above.
For more information, contact:
ADOR Intern Coordinator
334-242-1380 (calls only)
The Alabama Department of Revenue is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
It is the intent of the Alabama Department of Revenue to maintain a work environment that is free from discrimination against qualified individuals because of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, genetic information or disability. This department is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all.