How to Apply
The process to apply for an ADOR internship is easy. You will need the following documents:
- State Intern Application Form
- Official college transcript(s)
- At least two letters of reference (At least one letter must be from a university department head, dean or instructor.)
Note: The application is a fillable PDF form that can be emailed as soon as it’s been completed. The other necessary documents (transcripts and letters of reference) can be sent as soon as they are obtained.
Steps to Apply
1. Complete the State Intern Application Form and email it to email@example.com. (After completing the application, be sure to save it under a different name before emailing it.)
IMPORTANT: Be sure to fill in as much information as possible. Under “Education” on the first page of the application, please list all accounting or business courses you have taken. Also, be sure to include your signature on the bottom of page 1 of the application and date the application. Your signature can be typed.
2. Request official college transcripts, for each accredited postsecondary academic institution attended, and have the university or college mail them directly to:
Alabama Department of Revenue
Human Resources Division
Attn: Internship Program
4102 Gordon Persons Building
50 North Ripley Street
Montgomery, AL 36132
The university or college can also send the official transcript electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Transcripts submitted by student cannot be accepted.
3. Submit at least two letters of reference (at least one letter must be from a university department head, dean or instructor) by email to email@example.com or by mail to the address above. Letters from academic sources must be signed and on university letterhead.
For more information, contact:
ADOR Intern Coordinator
334-242-1380 (calls only)
The Alabama Department of Revenue is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
It is the intent of the Alabama Department of Revenue to maintain a work environment that is free from discrimination against qualified individuals because of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, genetic information or disability. This department is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all.