Click Here To Print This Page
- Sponsoring Organization: Children’s Hospital of Alabama
- Code Section: Section 32-6-64
- Primary Tag Type(s): FC
- Secondary Tag Type(s):
- 02 (Personalized)
- MC (Motorcycle Pre-numbered)
- M2 (Motorcycle Personalized)
- Series Began: August 2017 *Retained Current Design*
All residents of Alabama who are vehicle owners and supporters of Laps for Cystic Fibrosis may purchase license plates in this category.
No documentation required to be presented by the registrant prior to purchasing this plate.
The plates may be personalized.
Personalized license plates in this category are transferable, at the option of the transferor, to the transferor’s spouse or child upon payment of the transfer fees.
This plate may be displayed upon the following types of vehicles:
- private passenger automobiles
- pickup trucks
- pleasure motor vehicles (i.e., recreational vehicles)
The license plate design changes every five (5) years.
Individual plates are ordered On Demand through the Plate Reservation and Ordering System (PROS).
- Registration: $15.00- $890.00 depending on the type of vehicle being registered
- Additional fees:
- $50.00 annually
- $5.00 when metal plate is issued
- The net proceeds of the $50.00 are distributed to fund research, patient care and transitional care for patients at Children’s of Alabama and UAB. The net proceeds of the $5 shall be distributed to the Department of Revenue.