- Sponsoring Organization: Foundation for Moral Law
- Code Section: Section 32-6-64
- Primary Tag Type(s): DB (Pre-numbered)
- Secondary Tag Type (s): 02 (Personalized)
- Series Began: December 2014
All residents of Alabama who are vehicle owners and supporters of the Foundation for Moral Law may purchase license plates in this category.
No documentation required to be presented by the registrant prior to purchasing this plate.
The plates may be personalized.
Personalized license plates in this category are transferable, at the option of the transferor, to the transferor’s spouse or child upon payment of the transfer fees.
This plate may be displayed upon the following types of vehicles:
- private passenger automobiles
- pickup trucks
- pleasure motor vehicles (i.e., recreational vehicles)
The license plate design changes every five (5) years.
Fees are paid annually.
- Registration: $23.00- $890.00 depending on the type of vehicle being registered
- Additional fees: $50.00 for pre-numbered or personalized plate
- The net proceeds will be used for the daily operations, defending the Constitution of the State of Alabama and the US Constitution.