- Sponsoring Organization: Alabama Poultry Foundation, Inc.
- Code Section: Section 32-6-64
- Primary Tag Type(s): PE (Pre-numbered)
- Secondary Tag Type (s): 02 (Personalized)
- Series Began: November 2015
All residents of Alabama who are vehicle owners and supporters of the Alabama Poultry Foundation, Inc. may purchase license plates in this category.
No documentation required to be presented by the registrant prior to purchasing this plate.
The plates may be personalized.
Personalized license plates in this category are transferable, at the option of the transferor, to the transferor’s spouse or child upon payment of the transfer fees.
This plate may be displayed upon the following types of vehicles:
- private passenger automobiles
- pickup trucks
- pleasure motor vehicles (i.e., recreational vehicles)
The license plate design changes every five (5) years.
Fees are paid annually.
- Registration: $23.00- $890.00 depending on the type of vehicle being registered
- Additional fees: $50.00 for pre-numbered or personalized plate
- The net proceeds will be used for scholarships in poultry science at Auburn University, industry promotion, grower education, catastrophic industry relief fund, county poultry association support.