Click Here To Print This Page
- Sponsoring Organization: Breast Cancer Research Foundation of Alabama
- Code Section: Section 32-6-64
- Primary Tag Type(s): CG (Pre-numbered)
- Secondary Tag Type (s):
- 02 (Personalized)
- MC (Motorcycle Pre-numbered)
- M2 (Motorcycle Personalized)
- Series Began: January 2014
All residents of Alabama who are vehicle owners and supporters of the Breast Cancer Research Foundation of Alabama may purchase license plates in this category.
No documentation required to be presented by the registrant prior to purchasing this plate.
The plates may be personalized.
Personalized license plates in this category are transferable, at the option of the transferor, to the transferor’s spouse or child upon payment of the transfer fees.
This plate may be displayed upon the following types of vehicles:
- private passenger automobiles
- pickup trucks
- pleasure motor vehicles (i.e., recreational vehicles)
The license plate design changes every five (5) years.
Individual plates are ordered On Demand through the Plate Reservation and Ordering System (PROS). Counties may place bulk orders using the Alabama Inventory Management System (AIMS).
- Registration: $15.00- $890.00 depending on the type of vehicle being registered
- Additional fees:
- $50.00 annually
- $5.00 when metal plate is issued
- The net proceeds are distributed to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation of Alabama to be donated to the UAB Comprehensive Cancer Center for the most advanced and innovative breast cancer research.